We have 1, 2 and 4 colour state-of-the-art digital presses on the premises, which are ideal for short run jobs and available in single and full colour. Not only does digital printing make sense for your printing needs, it’s good for the environment too, enabling you to print what you need when you need it and avoid wasted paper.
We have 1, 2 and 4 colour litho presses on the premises, offering a fast, cost effective option for bigger print runs, and increased flexibility with your choice of printing materials. A superior standard of print finish is achieved with litho printing.
Large format printing
This is the latest development in print technology and offers the capability for high-resolution print with vibrant colours on a variety of media. Suggested applications: poster and display panels (to a maximum of 710mm wide and up to 50m long)
Unique printing with inkjet printers – a recent addition to media types, sticker printing enables you to print and die cut stickers in any shape and size. Stickers are printed on to high-quality vinyl and precision cut to any shape required, making this an interesting, fun and surprisingly affordable service.
Suggested applications: shop display media, promotional signage and labelling, vehicle graphics, temporary ID badges and fun stickers.
All finishing is done in-house. Our specialised print finishing equipment enables us to excel in the final process of print production.
Artwork & Graphic design
- We can accept artwork in various stages of completion and formats to support the capabilities of the customer. We ensure artwork is prepared to customer specifications.
Why we’re known and respected for our high-quality services:
- We achieve rapid, precision printing in vibrant colours that looks clean and fresh.
- We ensure litho and digital are always printed in the correct way.
- All prepress print and finishing projects are done in-house – this guarantees we’re in full control, and allows us to offer cost effective printing solutions.
- We make ready for print from your files – in most cases free of charge. If there’s a substantial amount of work, we’ll advise you of any likely charge.
- Point of Sale (POS) items such as mounted boards, display panels and tent cards are produced using an inkjet process.
- To ensure we meet all deadlines we have back-up printing and finishing equipment onsite.
- We provide CTP (computer to plate) printing, which offers efficient use of the latest technology, utilising metal plates rather than plastic for better quality print results.
- We use print industry standard Apple Mac computers and software and can accept most types of original artwork file.
- We care about your project and strive to achieve the best results at the best price.